Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 or SE C905

• 27-03-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I'm interested in upgrading to either of these. Want to leave O2 and go to Vodaphone or Meteor. Currently use a SE K800i. I like having a good quality camera so would be interested in peoples' views

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have a read of this sticky and let us know what is important to you in a phone.

It will then be easier to make a recommendation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 browneyedgirl28

What features are important to you in a phone? Camera, ease of use, not too bulky
    Form factor - Don't really mind
    Internet - Yes I access the internet on my phone
    Operator - As I mentioned looking to move to Meteor or Vodaphone
    Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free- Bill pay

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

I love my n95, its a bit bulky tho, but still is brilliant.
    Have all my songs on it, can connect to wifi, but have a bundle with meteor billpay, which I recommend!
    Camera is one of the best! 5 megapixals. Has GPS, Bluetooth, radio and has 8G memory.

The n96 is out and about AFAIK, Which is basically the n95 with 16G memory.

Good luck

P.S http://www.gsmarena.com/ Great site for phone reviews!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Having used both handsets, I'd choose the C905. In addition, it isn't as bulky as the N95, which the OP is concerned about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Use both as well and it would bethe 905 for me as well. The camera i obviously great. Only bad thing is the camera cover is super senstive and I keep touching it while texting and the camera starts to go on! Its totally class overall couldn't recommend it more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 browneyedgirl28

Brilliant thanks a lot C905 it is then;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Brilliant thanks a lot C905 it is then;)

Let us know how you get on with your new C905. ;)

Advertisement