Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Needed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

holly1 wrote: »
    In Naas,sorry!

Don't get monuments, rather have the roads improved. Although saying that the road from Clane to Sallins has greatly improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

hey, is that police station in leixlip up and running yet, with actual staff in it?

yip & has real Gardai 24 hrs a day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

wooowwww. im impressed!

the station's ugly as sin, so much for blending in with the local archiecture, but i remember going to get my age card, and waiting outside the station for an hour and a half (it was supposed to open for two hours) and nobody turning up, so hopping on the next bus to lucan and getting it done there, and them telling me that yeah, if the people who're supposed to be in leixlip are busy/sick/whatever, then it's quite normal for the station not to open at all....

ffs.

Crumble Froo, weird but when i look at your name it reminds me of a Frog, I don't know why, suppose at first glance looks like Crumble frog. Yes random I know, it is 8:42 so excuse me...TAXI

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, crumble froo is actually what would happen if death was to eat small hard italian biscuits. emmm... yeahhhh. the name sorta stuck, i quite like it.

• Advertisement

LMAO :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

My god, roll on our swimming pool. How many years has it been now?

Rozabeez wrote: »
    My god, roll on our swimming pool. How many years has it been now?

Elect fianna fail and they promise to bring in a swimming pool and skating facility in Leixlip...a promise made to only be broken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The leixlip playground was closed a while back, is it open again? The council are probably down on playgrounds since the celbridge one kept getting set on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kilmac

A public swimming pool would be great in the area. Where is the nearest one? Just pay and swim now no mad joining fees?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

kilmac wrote: »
    A public swimming pool would be great in the area. Where is the nearest one? Just pay and swim now no mad joining fees?
    Pool in Clonsilla, Stewards Hospital and I think there are public hours in Maynooth College pool in th summer.

Advertisement