Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Jeremy Clarkson gets trapped in a toilet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

lmao, he doesnt seem to see the funny side to well when he comes out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

How did he get tapped? He was the only one in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I expected more buttseks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wouldn't like to be him, cause if as much ****e came out his arse that does his mouth then i'd be wanting a swift exit too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Must suck to be a celebrity and have eejits do things like this for no other reason than that they've seen you on telly.
    Mind, he is a prick though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

If Slow and Hamster or the crew were involved, it would have been a bit funny.

A crowd of 15 year old boys with Lost Prophets hair and camera phones...FAIL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

coulda tipped it over atleast ( door facing down )

Advertisement