Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know if this company still in business?

Options
  • 27-03-2009 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

just wondering of anyone here works in or lives near the ashbourne industrial estate - i'm trying to get through to a company called trucurve glass but there's no answer for the last week when i try and phone. no reply from e-mails either - their address is unit 122 in the estate.

they seem the only people that can supply me with what i need - are they still in business can anyone tell me??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 trixie666

Hi, i should be heading through Ashbourne tomorrow afternoon, il have a look in the industrial estate, and see if i can solve this problem for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

aw that would be great trixie - thanks a million!!!:pac:

Hi Artyeva, i found that place today, and yep they are still in business. The guy told me they finish work at 4pm. I took down the number, just in case you have the wrong one, its 01 8499232, he also said that he would say it to his boss about not answering his e mails!!!! hope this is a help, let me know if you get through..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

aw wow - thanks so much for doing that - can i nominate you for some kind of ''boardsie of the year award''???:pac:

seriously - you're a star - massive curve-shaped hugz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

:eek: :eek:

Fair play to you trixie666, I can't say I've ever seen anyone do anything quite like this before, offered to go well out of their way to help a complete stranger on a message forum for little or no return.

Trixie666 for poster of the year 2009! :p

• Advertisement

Ah guys, your seriously making me blush here!!! Its nice to be nice.. I just hope artyeve gets thru now so i wont have to go there again and whoop some ass...lol.:p:D

Advertisement