Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer again

Options
  • 27-03-2009 6:37pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭

right 100% banned for being on the other side of an argument with a mod on this one.
    He calls a player a sham, I say there is only one sham on the thread (BTW calling players names is against the forum charter, so he can directly say it about someone, and I can't indirectly allude to a shambolic argument being made to back something up)
    after much too'ing and fro'ing I said he was a joker, as in a joker a kidder, and I've been given a 7 day ban.

I'm so sorry but this is further evidence that my joker statement held alot of weight.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Have you PM'd the mod in question for a discussion?

Oh that's right, you're in the middle of that, yet felt this was immediately necessary. :rolleyes:

Did you PM the other mods as suggested for another opinion? Of course not.

After this I won't be responding to any more of your PMs.

/awaits pitchforks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Have you PM'd the mod in question for a discussion?

Oh that's right, you're in the middle of that, yet felt this was immediately necessary. :rolleyes:

Did you PM the other mods as suggested for another opinion? Of course not.

After this I won't be responding to any more of your PMs.

/awaits pitchforks

Yes I am in the discussion with you.
    Yes I have already PM'd ever other mod let me just get something to show that for you.

27-03-2009 Banned again
    18:44 Dub13, GuanYin, LuckyLloyd, RuggieBear, Thanx 4 The Fish, therecklessone

time and the mods there. Ok? Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

This should be in helpdesk

mayordenis wrote: »
    Yes I am in the discussion with you.
    Yes I have already PM'd ever other mod let me just get something to show that for you.

27-03-2009 Banned again
    18:44 Dub13, GuanYin, LuckyLloyd, RuggieBear, Thanx 4 The Fish, therecklessone

time and the mods there. Ok? Great.

So what the fuck is the point of this thread then?

well as pointed out above It's in the wrong place, and I have an argument to get back to with a certain blinkered Man City and Barca fan.

edit - if this could be moved that would be delicious.

edit - sorry if the point was clear enough Xabi it's because I would rather be unbanned. Alright? I know it's crazy, but that's what I would like. with boards modding being something they do when they have time I would like Access to the forum, so if this thread can help with that quicker (might of if not for my forum mistake) then I'm going to that.
    I tried to talk to you in PM's why should I leave it with that. Like you said you made your decision and will stand over it. I disagree, I don't have to accept your opinion.

• Advertisement

I made a decision and I'll stick by it. If the other soccer mods decide it was the wrong one and overrule me then coolio.

Right now it's 3am my time and seeing as there's no other soccer mods currently about to arbitrate them I'm off to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Yay FREE GAF in the soccer forum!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

mayordenis wrote: »
    He calls a player a sham

First off, it's Rovers, not Shams :mad:

Oh..

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Xavi6 wrote: »
    So what the fuck is the point of this thread then?
    Not the nicest of replies.

Just out of curiosity why did you perma ban him initially or does that still stand?

muffler wrote: »
    Not the nicest of replies.

Just out of curiosity why did you perma ban him initially or does that still stand?

He's gone to bed and I don't want to talk for him.

All bans in the past were generally down to me taking the bait from trolls, can't argue with them (even though I probably did at the time)

The only think I think is fair to post here is the official banned message not any of our chats because I would really want to clear that with him but

"7 Day(s)

for the following reason:

Personal abuse. "Sham" and "joker" yeah? Very nice.

Enjoy your week off."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'm locking this as you've set a new thread up on helpdesk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement