Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer ban again yay!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I understand that everything I write is being criminalised by you lot, but like I said show the exact quote you claim I made a threat in and stop dancing around it please.
    I've asked a simple question and keep not being given an answer.

If it's the part with the "police and army for a start" then if you can't see that I'm joking then it's completely on you.
    Police and army??? Seriously.

Here's everything I said in the thread,
    mayordenis wrote: »
    AHha fairly much my thoughts exactly, ahh no I don't want to kick anyone (lie) just to maybe nuts a couple and walk off while my new found best friends forever in the poker forum canter to another tasty win.
    Lol I can't blame ya, but I don't have the choice and there's a few lads who need a good teabagging.
    5starpool you're now my hero.
    Pfft - there's a few people I couldn't play with from that team again to be honest, and I need to get bedded into the poker team for Xavi's next appearance in a year or so :pac:
    The full mod team really, I don't let things go really, and a few of them I though I got on with.
    Shouldn't really discuss it here, feel left down by a couple of them though. /endwhinge
    not expecting a game mate, only a bit of gowling really, but if I can get a change to call a few of them shams and jokers in real life, I can only imagine the scenes, police and army for a start.

This isn't a threat, I understand modding the WIT forum isn't something that is completely vital to running this site, it's not an ultimatum or anything like that, but I can't be seen as a moderator on Boards any longer if this is how the moderator and admin team treat people.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't see how anyone is criminalising you, to be honest. You've been given more answers than most, and I think all the Admins have been quite patient and clearly illustrated our thinking on this situation for you on a number of occasions.

It's a shame you're not satisfied with the resolution and ideally, we'd be happier if you were. However, we are realistic enough to know that we cannot please everyone, all of the time.

With regard to your moderation status - well that's a personal desicion that only you can make. I think we'd be sorry to see you go over this, all being said, but again only you can make the call on that.

Anyway, as promised I'm closing this thread. I suggest you take some time and think about what has been said, and how you want to move on from this. It's ultimately in your hands :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement