Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer?

Options
  • 27-03-2009 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

can any recommend one in sligo? looking for someone who will be tough!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Sean Mooney ... Body Attack, I have his number at work , will PM you on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭sfhawke7w

thanks i have seans number but am looking for one to one training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

No recession in your house...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

I'm moving to Strandhill and was going to look into any groups doing crossfit in the region. Great and cheaper way of getting in shape rather than a personal trainer (crossfit.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭sfhawke7w

recession! always been a recession in my house but i have a very important medical and fitness test end of april and will do without to pay for a couple of sessions with a fitness trainer!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm moving to Strandhill and was going to look into any groups doing crossfit in the region. Great and cheaper way of getting in shape rather than a personal trainer (crossfit.com)

Sorry for the Hi-jack but if there is a Crossfit in Sligo can you post details / PM? Thanks.

I will indeed, if there isnt maybe we could get something going.

I'm not in Sligo too much these days, I wasn't even able to find a pay-as-you go gym with a squat rack there :pac:

I was so dissapointed when I checked out the gym in Sligo IT. There isnt even a single bench ffs! Don't think I seen an Oly bb either.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

There are a few good trainers in he Clarion Hotel gym, maybe you could call in there and ask them if they would do a one 2 one session in their spare time. I'd recommend Mark Conlon - there are 2 Marks there, the tall one I'm talking about. He does the odd body sculpting class & he gives no mercy! Worth a try, I'd say.

• Advertisement

I was so dissapointed when I checked out the gym in Sligo IT. There isnt even a single bench ffs! Don't think I seen an Oly bb either.

I don't think you can even call that a gym... It's pretty pathetic alright considering the number of students in the IT.

Advertisement