Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inner City Madness

Options
  • 27-03-2009 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Is it just me or is town a mad ****hole at night? Ive only wandered round town for the night 3 times in my life and I have ****in mad memories of every single one. Last weekend I got split up from my friends and being a thick **** I spent my bus fare home on a roll so I just wandered round town till about 4 in the morning and slept on the path like a bum but ****in hell I saw some amount of mad **** that night. Saw 4 fights break out before the bars closed and I got in a scrap with a bogger and I got a few good digs in and one savage of a headbutt in when he leaned forward to grab me but I got battered in the end. Im not ashamed of that though Im only 18 and this **** was about 25.

One point I walked into centra and there was some mad **** threatening the shop keeper with a metal pipe. I took a little detour up to Mary street (dont ask me why I was drunk) and twice gangs of youngfellas surrounded me and they're like "were are u from" and Im like "Clare Hall" and they go "no your ****in not you lying **** tell us were your from or your gettin battered" so Im "yea I ****in am from Clare Hall" and it was a good thing one of the ***** goes "do you know this lad" and I actually do know the **** and your mans like "thats my cousin". ****in good thing I knew the lad cuz that woulda been the second batin I got that night.

To top off my troubles I was strolling down by the quays and a car rolls up beside me and some lad sticks his head out the window and goes "COME HERE" so I walked up to the car and he goes "where are you from" real aggressively and I thought they were looking for a fight and I was all brave since Id a screwdriver on me so I reply "none of your ****in business were im from" and they were tough looking ***** so I was kinda regretting saying that to them cuz in that split second I considered the fact that there was no good way that fight could end since if I used my hands id get battered and if I pulled out the screwdriver id have to stab someone. Luckily they didn't jump outta the car though they turned on the siren on their dashboard and I didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing but I go "sorry I didn't know you were gardai I thought yuz were someone else sorry about that" then I answered all their questions respectfully and all that ****e and that was that. Didn't even search me.

Well thats all the madnes that happened that night just thought id share that. My other 2 adventures in town in the past I had friends with me but that didnt make things any less mad. One night some lad grabbed my friend in a headlock on Parnell street and pulled out a knife and he was like "yuz are coming down this ****in lane" and u could hear his mates down the lane and my friend was more scared of going down the lane than getting stabbed so he punched your man in the stomach and slipped outta the headlock then my other friend punch your man in the back of the head and I came in with a dig in the temple then the 3 of us legged it.

Me other story isnt as mad as them 2 though so i wont bother writing it. Like the ****in wild west town is at night. Madness around every corner. Once it hits 3 in the morning all sorts of dirtbags come out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,413 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That wasn't real - you were playing GTA 4. Lay off the ****in acid, Anto. Last ****in time I'm tellin ya

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Trrrroooooooooooooolll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ScumRunner

Haha I cant really blame u for thinkin im talking ****e cuz it was one mad night. Im serious as rabies though. I woke up on the path just past the arcade on OConnel street at half 7 I was so thirsty I was about to jump in the liffey to get a drink and me ears and neck was killing me. The lad I scrapped kept punching me in the neck and ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ScumRunner

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    Trrrroooooooooooooolll.
    What?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I can see the headline now.
    18 year old dies thinking he's having a good time.
    Seriously,and I don't mean this in a put down way,Grow up, because if you don't and you walk around the town throwing shapes and acting the tough guy,your going to end up dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Don't feed the troll lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Fcuk me .

I mean like Wow !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement