Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website help

Options
  • 27-03-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

hi all i am trying to set a website up for a support group i have got the domain and paid for a hosting site so all i need now is the website anyone got any ideas on how this can be done on a low ( if none ) budget i am only looking for a basic site about 5 pages to display some infomation and i dont mind building a site myself but where to find these???? cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

the easiest option would be to buy a pre-made template and fill it with your content. Thi site seems to do some very good quality templates: http://themeforest.net/, though you certainly don't have to pay for a template and many free ones can be found at oswd.org, openwebdesign.com etc.

anything else, i'll be glad to help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please note we do not allow advertising or offering work on this board, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

no offer was made, and i've been here long enough to know what the charter states. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

And I don't believe that was directed solely at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Check with your host , as most contain free web builder software with their hosting plans. Will allow you to get something up and running fairly quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement