Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gordon Brown calls for EU-US Global Rule at the European Parliament.

• 27-03-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown addresses the European Parliament in Strasbourg, 24 March 2009, in preparation to the G-20 Summit on April 2.

He calls for EU-US global rule. But he got his fair share of a grilling, especially from Nigel Farage and Dan Hannan.

This is nothing new as both Gordon Browne and the Former US president have been in bed together for a number of years on orchestrating international "anti terrorist" measures. He is also well known for setting up the UK surveillance police state.

This collage provides snippets from speeches that afternoon.
    http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=848

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown addresses the European Parliament in Strasbourg, 24 March 2009, in preparation to the G-20 Summit on April 2.
    He calls for EU-US global rule. But he got his fair share of a grilling, especially from Nigel Farage and Dan Hannan.

This is nothing new as both Gordon Browne and the Former US president have been in bed together for a number of years on orchestrating international "anti terrorist" measures. He is also well known for setting up the UK surveillance police state.

It must be true the video has spooky music.

I couldn't be you blowing a few out of context quotes out of proportion again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

How Rtdh I'm going to look up the full context and content of this speech. So if I find you're exaggerating, lying, misrepresenting the truth or whatever just like you normally do I'm just going to put you on ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

meglome wrote: »
    How Rtdh I'm going to look up the full context and content of this speech. So if I find you're exaggerating, lying, misrepresenting the truth or whatever just like you normally do I'm just going to put you on ignore.

You could also expose him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

He calls for EU-US global rule.

He does nothing of the sort. He calls for EU and US to lead, in the current financial crisis. That doesn't mean rule. I'd suggest you purchase a dictionary.

Wow a misleadingly edited video from those wiseup idiots, what a surprise.

Here is the speech in full transcribed, perhaps you could point out the bit where he calls for US-EU global rule.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Diogenes wrote: »
    He does nothing of the sort. He calls for EU and US to lead, in the current financial crisis. That doesn't mean rule. I'd suggest you purchase a dictionary. :
    I was quoting text from the "Wise up Journal", which in turn got it from online sources including Tube. Don't tell me to get a dictionary..

The Actual text is: Gordon Browne: EU must take the lead in reforming Global financial institutions. (Those who run the economics of the world run the world, what the difference. :rolleyes:)

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/expert/infopress_page/008-52330-082-03-13-901-20090323IPR52329-23-03-2009-2009-true/default_en.htm
    What the difference,
    Wow a misleadingly edited video from those wise up idiots, what a surprise.
    Again Wise Up, did not edit the video, they soursed it from UTube and much of that video is FACT, Truth has it that Gordon Browne sold out Britain to ratifying the Lisbon treaty behind their backs contrary to his election manifesto. FACT.
    Here is the speech in full transcribed, perhaps you could point out the bit where he calls for US-EU global rule.:rolleyes:
    Dead link.

No doubt more will be coming in on this subject in the coming days and It will be from the broad sheets rather than from the wise up Journal.
    King Mob wrote: »
    It must be true the video has spooky music.
    Just goes to show that you have not even gone beyond the intro of this video. :rolleyes:

Again much of the content of that video including the "heckling" against Gordon Brown can be read from this official EU Document.
    http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/expert/infopress_page/008-52330-082-03-13-901-20090323IPR52329-23-03-2009-2009-true/default_en.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Dead link. :rolleyes:

It works fine for me.

It works fine for me.
    Definitally not me unless they blocked my IP address :pac:

Truth has it that Gordon Browne sold out Britain to ratifying the Lisbon treaty behind their backs contrary to his election manifesto. FACT.

Truth is Gordon Brown never had an election manifesto because he was never elected as Prime Minister.

You may want to look up the meaning of FACT in the dictionary while searching for the verb 'to rule'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Definitally not me unless they blocked my IP address :pac:

Works perfectly for me too.

And really is there any chance, just once, you'd actually check up on what you post. Seriously I'm gonna start complaining to the Mods about you, you're just trolling at this stage.

Truth is Gordon Brown never had an election manifesto because he was never elected as Prime Minister.

You may want to look up the meaning of FACT in the dictionary while searching for the verb 'to rule'.

Stop trying to beat me around the bush, It was a Labour Election promise to hold a referendum on the EU Constitution, something that was promised and never happened because Gordon Brown sold out the UK against the wilshes of the people to European Powers..

"But Conservatives claim the final draft is almost identical to the failed EU Constitution, on which Labour promised a public vote in their 2005 general election manifesto" FACT.

Full article. EU Treaty: Tory Anger Despite Lisbon Deal
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641289038

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I was quoting text from the "Wise up Journal", which in turn got it from online sources including Tube. Don't tell me to get a dictionary..

The Actual text is: Gordon Browne: EU must take the lead in reforming Global financial institutions. (Those who run the economics of the world run the world, what the difference. :rolleyes:)

Thats a massive difference from your original claim about him calling fo US & EU Global Rule.
    Again Wise Up, did not edit the video,

They most clearly did, Brown's speech is significantly longer than the Wise Up Journal piece.
    they soursed it from UTube and much of that video is Fact

At least your are admitting that the wise up video isn't a true and complete representation of the facts.
    Dead link.

No it's not. Or you could go and search out the full text, and show me exactly where Gordon Brown called for the EU and US to rule the world.

"But Conservatives claim the final draft is almost identical to the failed EU Constitution, on which Labour promised a public vote in their 2005 general election manifesto" FACT.
    The Lisbon treaty is different from the European Constitution in several important ways.
    But you'd know that if you had actually read them instead of swallowing any anti EU statements.

The Lisbon treaty is different from the European Constitution in several important ways.
    They have one thing in common and that is EU TAKEOVER.

They have one thing in common and that is EU TAKEOVER.
    And you've been proving that so, so well.

Edit: But wait does this mean that you know they are in fact separate documents?

And you've been proving that so, so well.
    Sorry I correct myself on that last ststement. EU SUPERSTATE TAKEOVER

One is just a dickied up version of the other, the titles were changed inorder to "win" those that rejected previous attempts of the same thing. I.E France and the Netherlands rejecting Nice which like the Uk was sold out by their Governments without a referendum. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe

Sorry I correct myself on that last ststement. EU SUPERSTATE TAKEOVER
    And you still haven't show anything but misunderstood articles, blow out of proportion news and propaganda.

Can you show anything to suggest this?

Or staying on topic can you even back up your original claim in thiss thread:
    Where exactly does Gordon Brown call for EU-US Global Rule at the European Parliament?

Or staying on topic can you even back up your original claim in thiss thread:
    Where exactly does Gordon Brown call for EU-US Global Rule at the European Parliament?
    If you even cared to follow this thread you would find an explaination for that statement.:rolleyes:

If you even cared to follow this thread you would find an explaination for that statement.:rolleyes:

Yea and by following this thread we see that you and the guys at wise up journal have take the words "to lead" to mean absolute domination.
    Clearly taking the quote out of context.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Those who run the economics of the world run the world, what the difference. :rolleyes:

Lets just look at this claim for a second...

Are you suggesting that Brown is calling for a change of power - that he is trying to dethrone those who already run the world, so that the EU/US can step in and take their place?

Because if that's not what you're saying, then it seems to be that Brown is calling for rule (your interpretation) by the same people who already run the world (your interpration).

So, basically, this shock-horror event that you want us to be aware of is that Brown calls for no change, right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

bonkey wrote: »
    Lets just look at this claim for a second...

Are you suggesting that Brown is calling for a change of power - that he is trying to dethrone those who already run the world, so that the EU/US can step in and take their place?

Because if that's not what you're saying, then it seems to be that Brown is calling for rule (your interpretation) by the same people who already run the world (your interpration).

So, basically, this shock-horror event that you want us to be aware of is that Brown calls for no change, right?

Brown says he wants to make a global europe???? leading the world ????

WTF nobody in ROI could want to be part of global supression and NWO

He says that every country adheres to and follows one set of financial standards

WTF

and the EU guy to say no localisation in banking ???

Its a no brainer the elite are taking over the gaff more up front in your face and make a world government which the elitists bankers own and control

All your seeing at the G20 is the puppets who do thier master bidding as they ramp up the take over . Neither EU or USA will be in the driving seat as they take orders from the bosses the elitist bankers at the top.

So from this G20 meeting they will try hard to set the die to make the world currency and then the one world government.

Interesting listining to Alex Jones show today www.infowars.com he makes it pretty clear.

Brown is a NWO puppet and want to be seen to rule the world through the EU monster that is the Libon treaty .

Derry

• Advertisement

derry wrote: »
    Brown says he wants to make a global europe???? leading the world ????

WTF nobody in ROI could want to be part of global supression and NWO

He says that every country adheres to and follows one set of financial standards

WTF

and the EU guy to say no localisation in banking ???

Its a no brainer the elite are taking over the gaff more up front in your face and make a world government which the elitists bankers own and control

All your seeing at the G20 is the puppets who do thier master bidding as they ramp up the take over . Neither EU or USA will be in the driving seat as they take orders from the bosses the elitist bankers at the top.

So from this G20 meeting they will try hard to set the die to make the world currency and then the one world government.

Interesting listining to Alex Jones show today www.infowars.com he makes it pretty clear.

Brown is a NWO puppet and want to be seen to rule the world through the EU monster that is the Libon treaty .

Derry

But if the G20 are puppets doesn't that mean they already control the world?
    Why would they want to set up a One World Government then?

Also Gordon Brown said nothing even close to that by the way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

King Mob wrote:
    But if the G20 are puppets doesn't that mean they already control the world?
    Why would they want to set up a One World Government then?

Also Gordon Brown said nothing even close to that by the way.

ROI history is littered with the bodies of victims from British double speak so brush up onthe political what they really say .

brown say thing slike "we want to control the world monertry system "( what they really want and oh yeah to make it sound cool idea throw in ) "we want that the world economy is fair to everybody"( meaning you will all suffer huge burdens of taxxes equally except the elite at the top who collect the tax suckers )

Now Brown isnt lying or even telling you a porky or untruth he is in your face smiling while doing the three card trick to get into your pockets on route to the one world government

non so blind as those that cant see the real mega criminal at work

The worst of it is if enough of the USA people wake up and stop the USA government selling out the USA which thanks to the likes of Alex jones www.infowars.com and others looks more likely all Europe risks to at a nasty economic war with the USA because of a few puppets the elite control in Europe that are staging this EU coup to attack the USA .The global bankers who will then try very hard to force the EU to continue the attack against the USA .The Elitist that do this know that once the USA gets back full control to the people they will chase after the SOB that made this mess and and pursue them into europe if they have to .Thats when some confusion will reign and the elite will try to use us joe soaps to protect them from the USA for the evil they started against USA and europe .
    After the elite are caught and bagged and in jail in the USA ,then europe will be free again from the global banking elite to pursue a normal less politically closer europen union where difernt parts of europe say like the French stay as French and the Irish stay as Irish and we trade with each other but we keep our own local politics at home in our own countries and no more crazy treaties that shift all power to Brussels .
    OH we in ROI also sell the government jets as surplus to requiremants

But Alex Jones www.infowars.com has got the whole speech twigged right on the button

At the moment the situation is similar to a plane with two pilots and lots of sleeping passengers and crew and the co-pilot who represents the NWO the junior part of the show has to figure a way to take full control and not allow the captian to call up helpers to fight the co-pilot takeover bid .

So no the NWO doesnt control everthing completly now but they are staging the take over as best as they can .

Derry

ROI history is littered with the bodies of victims from British double speak so brush up onthe political what they really say .

brown say thing slike "we want to control the world monertry system "( what they really want and oh yeah to make it sound cool idea throw in ) "we want that the world economy is fair to everybody"( meaning you will all suffer huge burdens of taxxes equally except the elite at the top who collect the tax suckers )

Now Brown isnt lying or even telling you a porky or untruth he is in your face smiling while doing the three card trick to get into your pockets

non so blind as those that cant see the real mega criminal at work

The worst of it is if enough of the USA people wake up and stop the USA government selling out the USA all Europe risks to at economic war with the USA becuase of a few pupetts the elite control that are staging this EU coup to attack the USA

But Alex Jones www.infowars.com has got the whole speech twigged right on the button

Derry

Well if Alex Jones said it.....
    I mean Gordon Brown always double speaks but Alex Jones 100% true, 100% of the time.

But if the NWO already control the US and the EU why would they want the EU to attack the US?

Yep. He has it pegged alright:

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/obdeligrwopr.html
    Get Alex's new film The Obama Deception, plus this great T-Shirt and save $5!

Advertisement