Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquorice Whips in Dublin??

• 27-03-2009 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

People,

Where can I but Liquorice whips in Dublin?? I would have thought they were fairly widely available but apparently not??

I'd prefer the long whip kind as opposed to liquorice sweets. They're actually not even for me, they're for my horse (good for her stomach)! :D

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I know some of the pick n mix do liquorice whips - but they're rolled into a wheel shape?
    I think... the Cineworld in Parnell St have them, possibly the Sweet Factory in the Square, and I couldn't be 100%. I'd also check the 2€ shop as haribo do liquorice wheels like that in a packet too sometimes.
    Health Food Stores do liquorice too but possibly not the kind you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I'd also check the 2€ shop

Yes €2 shops have loads of stuff like that.

Crack that whip!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

rubadub wrote: »
    Yes €2 shops have loads of stuff like that.

Crack that whip!

That's not why I want them, I swear!! They're for the horse... THE HORSSSSEEE!! :pac:

Advertisement