Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUB and a few questions...

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Bulmers Original

madmac187 wrote: »
    Hi, I am going to Queens to do a masters in construction & project management. I have'nt been in Belfast ever and hav'nt a clue of the place. I'm thinking of staying in Elm Village because it's the handiest. As a result of being hurt in a car accident, the parking thing worries me because I need the car for going home and that. Any ideas on how it is to get the parking permit?

I was wondering what the noise levels are like at night and what the en-suite apartments are like? Its unreal hard to get pictures of the places. I wouldn't mind having a clue about the place before I go to the open day to ask the right questions.

If anyone can help I would be really greatful.:)

Hi madmac187,
    I'm thinking of doing a masters in construction & project management in Queens. I am trying top get peoples perspective view on the course itself, because I'm in too minds about it and the deadline is approaching soon. ive a few questions if you would be willing to answer.
    1. what degree did you have before doing the masters?
    2. was it relatively easy to get a job from the degrees you had?
    3. would you recommend doing this course?

It would be grateful if you could give any information towards this :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Bulmers Original

is project management in Queens worth doing?

Advertisement