Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths Quiz....

Options
  • 28-03-2009 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

Anyone go to one of these quiz's tonight!?!?!

Went myself to the south east one, wasnt bad at all, got me a bitta revision done without realising it! School had 3 teams in, we came out 1, 2 and 3 so all was good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Didn't have Applied Maths quizzes in my day! >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Didn't have Applied Maths quizzes in my day! >.<

Missed out by a year!

My years PFMs were participating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

There's an applied maths quiz???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Fringe wrote: »
    There's an applied maths quiz???
    I think there's some kind of applied maths quiz happening at the end of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

We would have gone but we needed 5th years on the team and since we do a one year course the project was a non starter.
    You can't beat competitive maths though, I love it, it brings out the best in my maths I find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Brings out the best in maths, and supplied much needed drinking money for the weekend!

Plus forced me into getting free revision by doing the questions which was handy:cool:

Advertisement