Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech Cs575 have to reset

• 28-03-2009 6:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have hard time to find any information how to reser installation code to this alarm

I have very bad English i know hope you will understand me any way

I see on the most alarm from Aritech you sude move a jumper but on this is no jumper on the hole card and the alarm i have before vi mounted it been in a big factory and i have the alarm in a box in 1 year so the code that we think we had but no is was not the right.

So now we have mounted the alarm in a new location and cant re program it to the new config

But it was a little papper on the card that it stan don’t remove this then the garanti not valid

I remode that paper and under that I have two conations that are like this

._.

._.

4 dots how are connected two and two hope you understand thar I mean

I mistaken that it cane have soothing that reset to do because the paper sat over it

I have fond 1 code that is 11225 and wet I have read sude the code be 4 or 6 numbers but that code we found is 5 numbers and it looks that it only is a arm disarm code.

Because we cant do anything thith this code other than get the alarm to stop sound in the maps and sometimes that code get the alarm to arm in 1 sec then its disarmed again.

I guess this is because the alarm thinks its have allot of sensors but in fact in the new store it have only three ir and 2 door sensors but the old place it was on its have over 30 sensors .

And it have 3 maps and we have connected all just for we are not sure whit are map nr 1 any how know to see the map that have nr 1 because that I have read so is that map the only that can go into program mode

Hope any can help me other we are forst to order a new card

Hope you have under stand my bad English because in Sweden there I live I cant find any information at all on this type of alarm

Anders

Advertisement