Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stolen bike.

• 28-03-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

I know its probably burnt out or in parts by now but me bike got robbed thursday night. If anyone see's a blue and white bandit 600, reg 06W877 around, please feel free to shoot that fooker. Luckily I have fully comp so I suppose thats a start lol.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Sorry to hear that Seany!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

seanybiker wrote: »
    I know its probably burnt out or in parts by now but me bike got robbed thursday night. If anyone see's a blue and white bandit 600, reg 06W877 around, please feel free to shoot that fooker. Luckily I have fully comp so I suppose thats a start lol.

If you get it back, and I shoot you its entirely YOUR fault!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Mairt wrote: »

Ha ha ha. Crap i didnt think my plan out fully.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Mairt wrote: »

lmao

Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen!

KamiKazi wrote: »
    lmao

Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen!
    Had to laugh at that meself. Just need to get bikebuyersguide now. Z1 be lovely but gixxer thou is probably the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Had to laugh at that meself. Just need to get bikebuyersguide now. Z1 be lovely but gixxer thou is probably the way

Sorry to here that scumbags got your bike, at least your looking forward. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Sorry to hear about it mate :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Time for an upgrade Seany!!! suppose its not as easy to sell bikes at the mo, easier to claim the insurance lmao

Chat soon bud, think i remember what ur bike looked like ;) oh yeh its a bandit :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 randomcorkgirl

Dam theiving bastards!!!! oh well dats life! hope u get a new and better one and a stronger lock :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

How did they stroke it?

• Advertisement

Jon wrote: »
    How did they stroke it?

Left it in carpark near the pub I was in. Only had steering lock on it. It was pretty loud so I imagine they took it off in a van.

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    Time for an upgrade Seany!!! suppose its not as easy to sell bikes at the mo, easier to claim the insurance lmao
    jaysus i wouldnt do that. Loves me bandit. Was thinking bout getting another one but it wouldnt be as nice as the one i had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

jaysus i wouldnt do that. Loves me bandit. Was thinking bout getting another one but it wouldnt be as nice as the one i had.

Sorry to hear about the bike seany, but your right a Gixxer 1000 would be the way to go forward:D

Sorry to hear about the bike seany, but your right a Gixxer 1000 would be the way to go forward:D
    Ill have to see what the insurance give me for my bike first. Thats if I dont get the bandit back. Wouldnt hold me breath about getting it back though. :( ah sure could be worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Feck...sorry to hear that fella. Those imbeciles who took it will get their due in time.

Look forward though, a new bike and a new start.

anyone know how long insurance wait to pay out if the bike isnt found. Turns out another bike was robbed from the same place a few months back and hasnt been found. Grr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

sorry to hear about the bike Seany, hope you get sorted soon

thieving little cnuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LRBT

On the off chance you haven't done this, theres a thread on biker.ie in general bike chat for stolen bikes. You might as well have as many eyes looking as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slapper

sorry to hear lad

LRBT wrote: »
    On the off chance you haven't done this, theres a thread on biker.ie in general bike chat for stolen bikes. You might as well have as many eyes looking as possible.
    I asked to be banned off that site a few years back. Long story but basically dont wanna be associated with a scum bag.

How ya slapper. If ya read yer
    bebo news thing ya would have known. lol.
    Do you still have big bird

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slapper

I asked to be banned off that site a few years back. Long story but basically dont wanna be associated with a scum bag.

How ya slapper. If ya read yer
    bebo news thing ya would have known. lol.
    Do you still have big bird
    i dont read it lol
    ya just about it packed up on me monday something electrical
    might have something to so with a siren i fitted
    its louder than the cops ones :D:D:D

slapper wrote: »
    i dont read it lol
    ya just about it packed up on me monday something electrical
    might have something to so with a siren i fitted
    its louder than the cops ones :D:D:D
    Ha ha a siren. Your some nutter.