Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does he do this.

Options
  • 28-03-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Harley is just gone 6mts old. Whenever we visit my parents he pee's in their house dogs (Rocky) bed. Now I know it could be territorial, but he's only 6 months, doesn't lift his leg yet when going outside and doesn't act territorial around rocky at all, in fact when they play he spends most of his time rolling around on his back. He also only ever does it at night.

So do you think it's territorial, or does he just not like going outside in the dark on his own. (they are out the country, we live in an estate so their nighttime is much much darker than ours)

If it is territorial, what other behaviour do I need to watch for, he's a lot bigger than rocky, and I really don't want any fights. (Is he too young to fight yet?) He doesn't seem to realise when rocky growls that it's time to stop trying to play. No sense at all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Probably submission urination, normal in pups.

Advertisement