Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop gone into Administration

Options
  • 28-03-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

I purchased an alergy test from a Dr. China shop(one in Drogheda) for 60euro(x2 as gf got one as well) last week and went in today to pick up the results but the shop has closed with a sign on the door saying they have gone into adminstration. There is no contact number on the sign and the only contact that the shopping centre management have is for the shop itself. There website(http://www.drchina.co.uk/) is also down so I cant get any infor from there. Im currently 120euro out of pocket and unhappy. Is there any way I can get my money back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Very little you can do.

If you find who the administrators are, you can apply for your money back, but you'll be at the end of a very long queue and may end up getting nothing anyway.

Advertisement