Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Ireland u-21 at Turners Cross

Options
  • 28-03-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm looking for tickets for the Ireland u-21 match on the 31st March at Turners Cross. They've been taken off Ticketmaster, any ideas where to get them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

You might still be able to get them at ticketmaster outlets, if not, they will more than likely be on sale outside the cross before the game, they were for the last game against Germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ruttiger

They've been taken off Ticketmaster and I'm not sure about taking the risk of travelling from Waterford to Cork on the night, on the off chance they might hve tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

To be honest, the only Under-21 game I've seen anywhere near sell out at Turners Cross was the game against England. They are always on sale outside the ground.

But if you didn't want to take the risk, you could try contacting the MFA, as it says in the radio ads for the match that tickets are available through them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

You will have no problem getting them outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ruttiger

I'll take a chance getting them at the ground, on the night. Thanks for the advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You will get them no problem, there will be 3500 MAX at the match, I work the gates there, I know these things:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There are stacks of them in the Horseshoe bar.

Advertisement