Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Bless . . .

Options
  • 28-03-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Apologies if it's been done before . . .

A little girl is saying her prayers, her Dad stops to listen outside her door.

She prays: "God bless, Mammy and Daddy and Nana and Granda and Lucy my doll but God help Rex the dog"

Her Dad is a little nonplussed by the last prayer but thought no more of it and went to bed.

The next day he comes home from work to find his wife and daughter very upset as the dog had been run over and killed. He is a little disturbed but puts it down to coincidence.

That night he listens in on his daughter's prayers again.

"God bless, Mammy and Daddy and Nana and Lucy my doll, but God help Granda"

The next day in work, the man gets a call to say his Father has passed away!

Seriously freaked out now, the man listens in to his daughter's prayers again:

"God bless, Mammy and Nana and Lucy my doll. but God help Daddy"

The man is terrified, he can't sleep that night, he reflects on his life and is very very sad, he doesn't want to worry his wife so gets up and goes to work as usual, he has an awful day, jumping at shadows, imagining chest pain, visions of a car crash etc . . .

When he finally gets home that evening he finds his wife in a terrible state!

She said "I'm so glad you're home! I opened the front door this morning and the milkman was dead on the front step!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Has been here before - but still LOL :)

Advertisement