Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall - Sales re-open on Monday

Options
  • 28-03-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Concerning client sales on Monday time has changed to 6PM GMT for the store to open up.

If anyone has been wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Im just curious as to how you get this game? do you get it via the site? If so where?

Edit: No worries figured it out myself just now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

gayest sales practice ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

is there a free trial for this? looking to try an mmo this summer, I like the sound of mortal online but I doubt thats gonna be out this summer.

I'm aware of there only being 1 server or something for this so I know there probably isnt a free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

no there is no free trial the game isn't even commercially released yet and the shop is only open a number of hours every week but it is definitly worth the money, funnest and best mmo i've ever played

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Commercially released?
    How exactly do you define that? :s

It's for sale, just not in any shops. And most likely never will be. Why bother with overheads tbh? ;)

• Advertisement

commercially released as in physical copies in stores, i'm sure it will be at some point after the release of na servers most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Whats the story with this? Will all the spots be sold out instantly, or does this mean I can now buy this whenever?

Also is there still only 1 server or is there a 2nd one?

**edit** well a friend of mine just tried to buy it and it says sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭c0mpliant

I just tried to buy it there, it only says sold out for me...

I hope they open this up soon enough. I'm dying to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

KEep an eye here for a heads up on when sales are back on

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Old (10 days in internets = 10 years in dogs life or something), but anyhoo....

Eurogamer Darkfall review scandal zomg!!1111 etc

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/45025

Oh and Eurogamer response
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/editors-blog-darkfall-aftermath-blog-entry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

yea funny stuff in that review, he clearly barely played the game

the whole thing was blown out of proportion though, the fanboys on both sides frothing at the mouth at each other was unneccesary

the noobcomic did a little skit about it too that was pretty funny 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭crótach

Hahaha, doesn't look like I'll be buying into the game, but the whole eurogamer thing is hilarious! Made my day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Sorry, but is this a joke?

You can't actually buy the game except at a certain few hours during the month? *boggle*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Yep, I spent a few days trying, then gave up. Not gonna touch it with yours now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

It's to keep the level of dissappointed customers down :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Honestly, I think it's more because they are trying to avoid the mistakes of other big mmo's and even smaller ones, whereby they invested millions of euro into hardware to put up X amount of servers and then find that their sustainable playerbase is less than half that.

Makes perfect sense if you ask me.

shop has been constantly open for two weeks now :)https://accounts.eu.darkfallonline.com/account/
    been having a lot of fun fighting the zerg :D

Advertisement