Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch 1.2.1 and the new keep upgrade system

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

While it sounds nice, I wonder how useful most of the upgrades will be. You can't defend every hour of the day. Hopefully the area wide bonuses for Battlefield Objectives mean people will actually take them, other than when they are bored.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This goes out today in the US and probably tomorrow for EU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Spear, I've read a few of your posts. I'm still waiting on a post about my guild kiting the destruction king Tchar'zanek and getting the worlds first confirmed kill :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Elem wrote: »
    Spear, I've read a few of your posts. I'm still waiting on a post about my guild kiting the destruction king Tchar'zanek and getting the worlds first confirmed kill :)

If the news items on the US herald, EU herald, WHA etc weren't enough, then feel free to create a new thread on it, it's too quiet in this forum as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Spear wrote: »
    If the news items on the US herald, EU herald, WHA etc weren't enough, then feel free to create a new thread on it, it's too quiet in this forum as it is.

Ahem to that, spear maintains a lonely vigil here.

Though that been said large numbers subscribed here at the games opening, as lure of WoW wanes once more I'm sure more will come back to check it out again.

You need only look at the renewed interest in AoC in the past few weeks.

• Advertisement

Anyone else having these rumoured problems after 1.2.1 ???

Heard talks of rollbacks and items disappearing and even more lag but I haven't seen any of this on either of my characters.

Medallion system is neat enough, got 9 recruit and 2 scout medals after about 3 hours (and 1 zone lock) with a new character last night. Though not being able to buy the RvR sets from vendors anymore will be annoying if you have bad luck with need/greed rolls. Also got a ton of ordanance (their spelling), the stuff is just lying around Festenplatz.

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Anyone else having these rumoured problems after 1.2.1 ???

Heard talks of rollbacks and items disappearing and even more lag but I haven't seen any of this on either of my characters.

Medallion system is neat enough, got 9 recruit and 2 scout medals after about 3 hours (and 1 zone lock) with a new character last night. Though not being able to buy the RvR sets from vendors anymore will be annoying if you have bad luck with need/greed rolls. Also got a ton of ordanance (their spelling), the stuff is just lying around Festenplatz.

Haven't seen anything odd yet. There was a patch about 2 hours ago for issues though.

You can convert the medallions, at a rate of 5 from one tier, for 1 of the next tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I saw the medallions last night, but don't know what they did.

Whats the ordanance for?

I was on RvR last night for about an hour or so, and no crashes, so I'm hoping there's stabiliy fixes have gone in to the current patch.

I saw the medallions last night, but don't know what they did.

Whats the ordanance for?

I was on RvR last night for about an hour or so, and no crashes, so I'm hoping there's stabiliy fixes have gone in to the current patch.

Medallions are used to buy the armour set pieces from the quartermasters in the Viper Pit.

And Ordnance can be traded in for bonuses in ORvR like improved siege ram damage, anti-oil potions and caltrops (to slow chasing players). Think its traded from a Quatermaster in WC, cant be certain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement