Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number 3 mix grass seed

• 28-03-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

If anyone is around the hardware shops and sees 'Number 3' grass seed will ya let me know where? I've been searching for it all week and can't get my hands on some to do a job in the garden. I've been told it'll suit my garden better than the number 2 stuff.

Muchas Grassias.. :pac::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

Think i have seen it in the Hemporium last week, good stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Just in case the bishop and/or my school board of management in work read this shoyte, I can confirm that the grass seed is for purely horticultural/gardeningly aesthetic/ keeping other half from giving out reasons. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cant speak for anywhere withing the city but Orchardstown garden centre in Butlerstown used to do grades 1 - 3 by the pound. Maybe give them a call and check they still do ?

Advertisement