Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belmayne;( no signal problem?

Options
  • 28-03-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi!
    I live in Balgriffin -Belmayne Park North( recently moved) just in the end of the road and Ive noticed that I have really bad vodafone network problem.. Calls dropping mid conversation cos of the signal strength area(NO SIGNALmad.gif ). The same situation with txt.. sometimes I ve recived report after 2-3hours! cant send or recive .. usually is late or Ive to looking for a place in my app with fine signal strength!Its only one sometimes two signal bars- never full;(. whats going on?frown.gif is any other stronger?or maybe somebody know is any chance they will be covering(with signal, vodafone) this area soon?kate
    quote.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm not far from you and have experienced problems in area's of my house, but I'm with O2.

I find the same in Campions pub and around the junction of the N32 and Malahide Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kaen

funny is.. that sometimes Ive good connection:p.. 20sec maybe:D..40sec cant hear anything and signal is 'back'to me again for a while.. when I have a feelin' that I already found a place with good bars in my app.. the signal is devilly gone few minutes later.. so no place in my house is good to keep my phone ready;( Im gonna cry.. Im phoneaddicted. What to do? should I buy a huge transmitter:D. I used to live just opp the road and everything was excellent! is the belamayne estate in the hell or whot;( <snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think there was supposed to be a mast going up somewhere in the waste ground behind campions/ belcamp lane but theres something going on regarding a road going through there so that might be putting a hold on it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Masada wrote: »
    I think there was supposed to be a mast going up somewhere in the waste ground behind campions/ belcamp lane but theres something going on regarding a road going through there so that might be putting a hold on it?

The way i hear it they've abandoned the whole Belmayne building project so you can forget about them building a mast.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Oh i dont think its related to the belmayne site, theres a motorway being built there too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement