Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in NUIM?

• 28-03-2009 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

HI,

Im applying for postgrads an am considering an economics masters in Maynooth. Are there many jobs around the college or would you have to work in dublin? This is a major consideration for me in choosing a course. Ive read thread stating that commuting from dublin is a pain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 YoungFolks

trains are grand its 45 min to connolly station which is pretty good i reckon an theyre regular enough too-buses are woeful-could easily be 2 hours coming home although when its quiet at say 10-11 am could be about ah hour an 15 min sometimes,an sometimes i like gettin a bus into town-the 2 to look for are the 66,and the 67a which goes through celbridge-66 would be better i always think...hope that helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

If you're good at maths, contact the maths dept about doing tutorials,etc. We're always looking for qualified people to join our nerdy club :p

Advertisement