Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Online Electronic Radio Channel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

its not on ustream.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

That was fun! Cheers for listening guys - hope you enjoyed it.

Will have recorded set with playlist up later...

Who's up next?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Cheers for doin the set Zascar. Im jus back from that gig it was savage!!

My pleasure mate - it was fun - I'm definitely on for doing a slot or two every week. What gig were you at?

I recorded the set in 320kbs and uploaded it here if anyone wants to have a listen. It's 1h45m long, stars off with some chunky bouncy house, then goes into some latino tribal type stuff, and gets more technoy towards the end. Definitely way more up-and-down that I would usually play - just thought I'd try something different. Hope you like it.

Was at the Jap popstars gig in tripod! Well if you wanna add another set you can edit that setlist i posted!

Listening now what is the second tune?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

Great set there from HectorJelly can be found Here!!

Cabla will now be doing a set on Wednesday nights just before mine!

The Schedule can be viewed and edited here:
    Radio Set List

As always channel here:
    http://www.ustream.tv/BoardsRadio

BTW: HectorJelly holds the new record at 16 listeners previously held by me at a mere 4:D

Thats as handy as fook Dude.
    I'll probably try an hour tomorrow at some stage in the afternoon just to test my settings.
    Knowing my schedule I'll probably be able to take on another night during the week besides Monday.
    Great idea - Picking up pace from what I can see

Yeah starting to alright, yesterday was great the two lads dropped savage sets, let me know what time tomorrow I might join ya an do a lil set!!

Yeah starting to alright, yesterday was great the two lads dropped savage sets, let me know what time tomorrow I might join ya an do a lil set!!

Earliest set you can do is 4?
    Sundays are ideal for something a little earlier, people with sore heads looking for decent live tunage perhaps?

• Advertisement

Earliest set you can do is 4?
    Sundays are ideal for something a little earlier, people with sore heads looking for decent live tunage perhaps?

No was jus making the schedule managable! ill edit it for early weekends give me a minute

No was jus making the schedule managable! ill edit it for early weekends give me a minute

No panic man.
    I'm just starting playing at a gig at the moment. Nicking broadband connection from some local genius who hasn't set up security on his wireless router. Just sending a few emails between tracks!

Good man! Your residency?

Fixed the timetable there :)

Good man! Your residency?

Fixed the timetable there :)

Yup. The owner insists I'm here from 8 but seriously, who heads out for tunage before 9 at least. I'm barely ticking over at 125bpm before that.
    Roll on 10 when it gets busier and I can whop out the tunes! BooyaaaaH!
    Logging off now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

My mates radio station Digital FM absolute quality, i should be playing a set on there at some stage as well.

listen online
    http://www.evolvingsounds.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

jonny68 wrote: »
    My mates radio station Digital FM absolute quality, i should be playing a set on there at some stage as well.

listen online
    http://www.evolvingsounds.com/
    C'mon Jonny - stick yer name down somewhere in the week for a set - you know we'll all listen!

• Advertisement

Will be going live now for a while to have a mess about if anyone is around!! Nice Chillout session!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-electronics

Just finished my set now was on for over 2 hours the longest set ive done in ages!

Thanks to everyone who listened in, this week will be our first full week of the radio I hope it goes well and maybe we will cap it off on Sunday with another session!

Franklyshocked up tomorrow then joker on Tuesday and im up again Wednesday!

Will try get a good quality webcam for Wednesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

It was a pretty epic set i must say, well done.

Updated the channel there with our schedule!

Its in Pacific western time though :mad: Will try fixing it!

I'm up tonight at 9 - 10pm
    Possibly start around 8.30 / 8.45 for anyone listening in.

House - All flavours!

America's Next top model (Fierce) is on so the wife is hogging the TV at that time of the evening anyway!

• Advertisement

Yeah ill be on! was messing about with a webcam there! it displays ok but there is alot of lag it might just be my connection but it doesn run well enough to go live with it so until I can afford a better connection there wont be any video on my streams :(

Still trying to fix that schedule it only shows PST time it would be so handy to show GMT!

I just got a new webcam so i'll have a go later and see if it works. Will slot myself in for anotehr set during the week.

We can have a discussion tonight during ranklyshocked's set 8:45 - 10

OK cool lets do that.

I'm testing my webcam here and it seems to work ok

I might as well boradcast it while I'm mixing a few tunes now if anyone wants to listen in.

No specific genre/plan etc - I'll just see what happens

Good stuff im on now!

Just testing the web cam online now if anyone is about i need you to take a look see if its ok cheers

Actually ill stay on till franklyshocked gets on as im doin nothin!!
    :pac:

Cheers for listening!

Franklyshocked up now!

Enjoy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 delmixit

Enjoyed the show, wicked tunes. delmixit :D

Delmixit going to do a set on wednesday night followed by cabla then myself all broadcasting from my gaf while playing a Fifa tournament on the xbox and watching the Liverpool match. :D

Tune in if you can!

Franklyshocked now till 22:30

Great set from frankly ill be on after him!:D

Taking a night off tomorrow ;) Im playing football, Ill listen in to neal's show if I can.

If anyone wants to have a mix apart from scheduled hours fire away! :pac:

• Advertisement

Here's an hour worth of music from Last nights show:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1351628

Enjoy!

Good tunes last night lads I enjoyed listening.

We want to get more people involved in this so please lads join in! Tune in and support the lads playing whenever you can.

When you log on to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-electronics - please take the time to register a new account (Using your boards username so everyone knows who you are) and get chatting.

If you want a set please let us know a time slot - or if no one else is broadcasting then just jump on any time (PM me or Vinyl Junkie for logins to broadcast).

All music genre's welcome. Its been house/electro/minimal/techno but we want more variance.

We are going to re-brand the whole thing and launch it properly soon - we need suggestions. "Kitchen Sync" seems to be the winner so far - but we have not decided on anything yet - get your thinking caps on. We are going to open this up to anyone - not just boards members. If anyone is good at graphics we could do with a Logo and some images etc.

We are going to set up a facebook/myspace/bebo/twitter etc to get as many people involved as possible.

Any more ideas anyone has, post em up here!

Ive had a few more ideas for names!
    • Radiowave
    • Waveform
    • Cut&Paste
    To add to Zascars post we will be starting a new thread here which will be used to discuss the show and this thread will be closed!

Thanks for all the support so far lads!

EDIT: I reckon we need another 10 DJ's there are 3 at the moment interested but havn't commited to a slot!

If anyone wants to take an extra slot fire away it doesn have to be full time!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭markious

Ill take a slot.

Im going to pop on now to Play a bit of Trance - and just get use to it.

That ok?

Yeah no bother mark! Im in college so ill see if I can get on to listen!

edit: I can't get on the college network security is blocking the chat function!

I'm having trouble connecting to chat too

Sound quality is not great, lacking bass....

Strange that - Had it working fine earlier - will try to sort it now

Chat keeps saying disconnected(security) but I still have audio!

Heading home now so ill tune in if your still on

Sorry for the multiple posts!

Are we all happy with Kitchen-Sync ????
    If so ill get started on the myspace/facebook/bebo and hotmail accounts???

• Advertisement

Sorry for the multiple posts!

Are we all happy with Kitchen-Sync ????
    If so ill get started on the myspace/facebook/bebo and hotmail accounts???

Top man!
    If you need any assistance let me know.

Yeh that name sounds good.

also

I have Pm'd you with my time slot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Demonic-H

Allright lads would be interested in doing a slot or two,
    progressive house mid 90s to early 00s
    im off on holiday but back on the 27th so just posting my interest

Demonic-H wrote: »
    Allright lads would be interested in doing a slot or two,
    progressive house mid 90s to early 00s
    im off on holiday but back on the 27th so just posting my interest

PM sent cheers for the interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Demonic-H

Thank V J will do

We are almost ready for the changeover to the new channel "Kitchen-Sync" I spent a good bit of time setting up the new channel/ myspace/ facebook pages!

We will use our current channel for tonight's two shows from neal and markious. I will post a new thread tomorrow with all the details on the new channel! Thanks again for your support I'm sure this will be a success!

We need to advertise this new channel so please post on your facebook/bebo/myspace about it and also use your free online texts to text friends!

If you have any suggestions PM me cheers! One other thing I know money is tight at the minute but web cams add alot to the shows so if you dont have one already it would be great if you could get one there relatively cheap about E20. Mine is 1.3 mega pixel with 30 frames per second!

Sean

• Advertisement

I can set up a bebo and a twitter.

Also can do some different graphics.

Working on some atm .

Also will make an announcement and sticky on my Trance forum - which is worldwide with 2000+ members, so that will be some good advertising.

Aslo VJ - could you name my set "Thursday Night Project" on the set list please

Tought you played on a tuesday? Its ok we already have a bebo and twitter they will be going live tomorrow!!

2000 trance aids victims :p

Joker77 LIVE NOW!!!!!

Tought you played on a tuesday? I

Apoplogies meant to say

"Tuesday Night Project" :P

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Guys tune in. Quality tunes

• Advertisement
Advertisement