Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mid cap mags??

Options
  • 28-03-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys does anybody know if "star" and "mag" mid cap mags will fit the receivers of both dboys and G&G m4's ( have both and need new mags)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

you should have no problem, m4 mags a pretty much universally compatible, i have both the star and MAG m4 mags and work fine in dboys vfc star classic army

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

thanks got a G&G m4 and the dboys mags are VERY loose so gonna get new ones

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

thermo wrote: »
    thanks got a G&G m4 and the dboys mags are VERY loose so gonna get new ones

Thats down to the receiver not the mags.

i've a G&G M4 too and the mags are loose, put some electrical tape on the inside of the magwell and this will tighten the mags up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Blay wrote: »
    put some electrical tape on the inside of the magwell and this will tighten the mags up.

Thats not a bad idea, thanks. Mine are a little loose too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

'mag' mags are great i use them all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Blay wrote: »
    i've a G&G M4 too and the mags are loose, put some electrical tape on the inside of the magwell and this will tighten the mags up.

Absolutely second this..
    Black tape is a god send for this kind of thing and will stop the mags rattling aswell. Less noise is a good thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I use both MAG and Star mags. also have a load of G&G guns too.

They are a bit loose in the magwell alright but i prefer it to be like that, my King Arms Troy is the opposite, ya nearly have to use both hands and get a helper to get the mags out of that. with the G&G i can just press the button, mag falls out and my other hand already has the next mag. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I use both MAG and Star mags. also have a load of G&G guns too.

They are a bit loose in the magwell alright but i prefer it to be like that, my King Arms Troy is the opposite, ya nearly have to use both hands and get a helper to get the mags out of that. with the G&G i can just press the button, mag falls out and my other hand already has the next mag. :)

Advertisement