Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crane stocks with batteries

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

scanlant wrote: »
    I'm going to get my VFC416 rewired to the rear and use a crane stock that incorporates a battery.

There are a few I could get, but a little advice would be appreciated.
    Option 1: G&P M4A1 Extended Battery Buttstock with 9.6V NiMH Battery (Black)
    Option 2:MAGPUL PTS CTR Battery Stock w/ 9.6V Battery Set (Black)
    Option 3:King Arms M4 Clubfoot Modstock w/ Pipe & 9.6V Battery ( Black )

Thanks

Fairly straight forward job and well worth it. I did it using a crane stock from a dboys which I had spare and a Firefox 2000mAh battery.
    You might want to consider changing the bushings while you have the gearbox split.
    The stock ones are nylon (albeit a very high quality set). Yours might be different but both my VFC's (SCAR and 416) were the same - easy while your at it.
    The shims are spring loaded which make the whole job very painless.;)
    I'd say any of the stocks you are looking at would be a real nice addition to it.

SANY1362.jpg
    SANY1361-1-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

SANY1362.jpg

That's what I'd be doing, that looks great, and not using a PEQ2 (loved it at first, but now hate it with a passion)

I wouldn't do any modding myself, I'll get it done by someone that's not me, I just needed the info about the stocks, so thanks defenderdude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

I've been doing pricing between the different online stores and I found this on UNCompany.

King Arms Crane Stock set (The second last one). I'm assuming that this has no fitting issues, bar the rewiring of the gb, just like the other crane stocks?

Advertisement