Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guild on DunemaulEU are recruiting

Options
  • 28-03-2009 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello!
    I posted here previously when I had just started my guild on Dunemaul(EU)and had only 5 players. Now we clear naxx 25 man each week and are setting up 2/3 core teams for the upcoming Ulduar content.

We currently have 4 and a half irish members in the guild and some very experienced players as well. We are a mature guild with members of varying ages from 16 to 40.

We are in need of some Elemental Shamans, a Shadow Priest, a Holy paladin, a Warlock and a Resto Shaman.(we have teh mighty pajo, so only teh very brave shud apply. k thx)

It would be preferable if your head isn't inserted firmly in your arse also.

We are NOT an elitest guild by any means, we prioritise fun and progress equally. The only thing required to join this guild is the ability to learn tactics for the encounters and play your class properly. Attendance is important also, we raid 3 evenings a week (thurs sunday mon) and it would be very easy to get onto the core team if you merely turn up on time, prepared with flasks and consumables and stay till the raid is over.

A level 80 char is a requirement to join as Ulduar is very close now, we can gear you up quickly as we run 10mans on offdays.

We are of course horde, no sissies here thank you.

Apply ingame to Falanticus(me) for info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

was n1ck the d1ck in this guild?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

pvp servor?

cba checkin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fletcher144

Nope we have never had anyone named n1ck the d1ck and from the looks of his name I doubt we ever will!

Yes dunemaul EU is a PVP server.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Does it matter anymore? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

hey man, how many irish in ur guild. is it mixed? do u have a vent server to talk on. was looking around for a guild to join, would be willing to transfer. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Yo, myself and Xenoronin may be interested in this if you raid quite frequently and to a good standard! Post back with information regarding your progress in hard modes in U25 and the like!

Advertisement