Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube Covers

Options
  • 29-03-2009 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hey thought I'd post my Youtube covers from my bands page to increase my views...tell me what you think!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

Firstly, great choice of songs.

Secondly....I've only listened to the first one and its very impressive. Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

Cheers Li@mo! Any songs you think I should do?

Got a few more songs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

This is my bands cover of the theme from twin peaks, a bit different than what I think you were looking for but its a "youtube cover" nontheless

hmmmm... how come my code below wouldn't show the video like yours?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM2t24JnElk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM2t24JnElk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

Put the embed code in between these tags.

Here I'll post this one for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shira

Youve got the whole package man, Youre young, you look cool, you play well and sing fantastically! I think you should be famous! Whats your band and where do u play. PLease see www.myspace.com/shirasongstress. Keep in touch with me if your interested in working with me. I am currently setting up a new originals funk band...do you play electric guitar too? I might need a rythm guitarist with backing vocals and maybe would be nice to have a male vocal too to break up the set...I personally thin k it hard to listen to one voice for a whole night...I wouldnt listen to me for 2 hours! WOuld love to hear from you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement