Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a jersey...

• 29-03-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Lads, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm wonderng if Elverys do an Ireland jersey in XXL? Tried to buy a shirt for my brother at Croker tonight, don't think it'll fit. Any suggestions? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

Also, Paul McShane - can't do one-touch football, what's the story?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

TelePaul wrote: »
    Lads, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm wonderng if Elverys do an Ireland jersey in XXL? Tried to buy a shirt for my brother at Croker tonight, don't think it'll fit. Any suggestions? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

Also, Paul McShane - can't do one-touch football, what's the story?

Cheers!

he cant do any-touch-football more like

no idea on the jersey tho..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Google is your friend: http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=3829&loc=P&catid=28.23.0

They appear to only go up to XL

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Morf wrote: »

Dont buy from that site! Google them, theyre absolute fraudsters. I had a lot of trouble with ordering stuff off them. They dont even have most of the stuff on their site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Dont buy from that site! Google them, theyre absolute fraudsters. I had a lot of trouble with ordering stuff off them. They dont even have most of the stuff on their site

seconded. tried buying off them before, took 6 weeks for them to tell me a jersey that was supposed to be in stock would actually be another 6 weeks wait... got me money back at the 10 week mark i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

seconded. tried buying off them before, took 6 weeks for them to tell me a jersey that was supposed to be in stock would actually be another 6 weeks wait... got me money back at the 10 week mark i think.

Supposedly its just some young guy in his 20s living at home organising the whole site. Also took me about 2 months to get my money back off him, only after threatening to report him to the police

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Supposedly its just some young guy in his 20s living at home organising the whole site. Also took me about 2 months to get my money back off him, only after threatening to report him to the police

that's impression i got aswell. didn't have to go to the extent of threats meself, but it did take a while for 'all other options' to be eliminated and get it back. The instant he told me they weren't in stock i just kept emailing i want my money back until he eventually relented. By rights he shouldn't deduct any cash until the stuff is in stock so i knew something was up straightaway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

uksoccershop is very hit or miss. I won't be doing business with them again after they failed to even respond to my complaint about my last order (a 'faulty' t-shirt). It does have a great selection though, but Caveat Emptor-use you credit card and not PayPal if buying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

They were fine with me when i used them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Try the new Umbro Shop, In the Basement of Carrols on Westmoreland St in Dub, there is also one at the New Rovers Stadium in Tallaght (check opening hours)

• Advertisement
Advertisement