Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Chinatown Wars

• 29-03-2009 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

So what does everybody think of it?

I got it a couple of weeks ago and wasn't expecting much but it's brilliant.

The cartoon like graphics look good and they've made great use of the touchscreen as well.

The drug dealing trade in it is pretty addictive as well. (Pardon the pun;))

I definitely think it's one of the best games iv played on the DS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

got it yesterday and im totally addicted now.. its so good, graphics are like the first one on the ps1 and i always loved the overhead view on that so im loving it on this version..
    the drug dealing part is great fun..
    missions are good i love all the little bits that bring in the stylus like hot wiring cars and stuff it adds to the game..
    also those scratchcards are so addictive i just won a hotel apartment suite off one of them so im not complaining..

• Registered Users Posts: 34 brenchman

bloody love it i do. does anyone know what those trucks are with the star on top? very addictive game i'm enjoying more than gta4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

They could be the Ammunation Trucks which you can hijack. Only tried once to do it at the moment but they're tought little gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 brenchman

yeah i tried to pull the driver out so i could hijack it but it wouldnt let me and i tried this a few times, then i blew it up and nothing happened so i'm at a loss as to what the hell these trucks are, i dont have instructions for the game maybe it tells you in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Take a few shots at the driver and you can drag him out but he'll be well armed, usually with a shotgun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The drug dealing trade in it is pretty addictive as well. (Pardon the pun;))
    Hahaha! Very good!! I'm a bit pun man myself! :)

I bought it last weekend in London when I was up for the United - Everton Semi (sickened, I know!), and I think it's bloody excellent!! Got a lovely price on it all! I bought it, Saints Row 2 (used, didn't play it yet) and a Bill Hicks Biography all for £30, bargain!

Advertisement