Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Thread

Options
  • 29-03-2009 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hi Seamus,
    Yeah, that's it, but it won't open for me.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055321994

That's the one I got banned from last June, I'm not really interested in it, but I got a message about a new post on it and it wouldn't open, thats all.

If all our problems were as small, please, don't trouble, it isn't important.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭muffler

That's the one I got banned from last June
    No. You got an infraction only.

@ Seamus. The thread isnt obviously viewable by Tom but I dont understand why as there were 3 new posts in it yesterday (I deleted 2 of them) before I locked it. Would it have anything to do with the first post in the tread being listed as a moderated post or is there a bug in the system today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

muffler wrote: »
    No. You got an infraction only.
    Thank You. Yes, that is true, my mistake.

The thread wasn't showing up on my list of threads on the C&P forum, even though the message I got said there was a new post on the thread.

Advertisement