Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual messages.

Options
  • 29-03-2009 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

What would you call a spiritual message?

Do you get spiritual messages, through this world, if so, in what form? Is it via, inspiration, words, nature, comos, passing of love ones, or just from living life itself?

Finally what do you do with this? Do you give the spiritual work a use to better life on this plane?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

One of the biggest messages I am receiving in my life is that living a simpler life leads to more happiness. The message shows me that life is a process of continual simplification and ultimately you are left with nothing but peace. All complications in life, and attempts to enhance the ego, add unnecessary noise to your living... and the world will show you that each one of them ultimately leads to pain, because they all pass away and die - whether they are material posessions, friends you are attached to or positions of status.

If you can live in the world as a humble person, you can have all of the above things or you can have nothing at all - in both cases you don't sow or reap, because of humility. You aren't attached to worldly objects anymore, and this brings with it inner transformation and a feeling of peace. You will be invincible because there is nothing to lose, and you can't fall anymore because your feet are firmly on the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Dagon wrote: »
    One of the biggest messages I am receiving in my life is that living a simpler life leads to more happiness. The message shows me that life is a process of continual simplification and ultimately you are left with nothing but peace. All complications in life, and attempts to enhance the ego, add unnecessary noise to your living... and the world will show you that each one of them ultimately leads to pain, because they all pass away and die - whether they are material posessions, friends you are attached to or positions of status.

If you can live in the world as a humble person, you can have all of the above things or you can have nothing at all - in both cases you don't sow or reap, because of humility. You aren't attached to worldly objects anymore, and this brings with it inner transformation and a feeling of peace. You will be invincible because there is nothing to lose, and you can't fall anymore because your feet are firmly on the ground.

Great post, these were the sort of visions I had as a young child. I was lucky somehow, to understand experiences so intuitively and yes spiritually very young.

It has taken many years, as you say get past the complications I myself have got cot up in. We all get cot up as we approach mid life. The idea of this reality is to chase, conquer and control. When all we really prove is we can't master this reality we created.

This is what the biggest egos on the planet are forever fighting with right now.

Interesting scope you have. Your on way to real fufillment. Pity there is not more around like yourself.

Right now, we are in a moment of roads going in all directions. I truley believe the reality now is been tampered so potently by the cosmos as we speak. The connections and channelling is ever so strong since our sun is centering within the galaxy. We are touching more parts of inner selves as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

mysterious wrote: »
    Great post, these were the sort of visions I had as a young child. I was lucky somehow, to understand experiences so intuitively and yes spiritually very young.

It has taken many years, as you say get past the complications I myself have got cot up in. We all get cot up as we approach mid life.

Yes, I think as we grow older there are more oppotunities for us to follow ego based activities, more chances to over complicate our living and lose the innocence, the discovery and the magic.
    The idea of this reality is to chase, conquer and control. When all we really prove is we can't master this reality we created.

This is what the biggest egos on the planet are forever fighting with right now.

Once the need to control is relinquished, a profound shift occurs in the counsciousness, watch it and see...
    Right now, we are in a moment of roads going in all directions. I truley believe the reality now is been tampered so potently by the cosmos as we speak. The connections and channelling is ever so strong since our sun is centering within the galaxy. We are touching more parts of inner selves as a result.

Can you elaborate on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Dagon wrote: »

Can you elaborate on this?

The universe is a cycle. Every momentum and every turn in the wheel, brings a mirage of new reality never travelled before.

Throughout Humanity the cycles have been here, the ancients were aware of it. This cycle to me is the first time in history, where our cycle of the galaxy has taken an interesting turn. The majick will begin once you are aware.

This journey is ready to take flight. This is the first time I would hope the history books are not repeated. It is the first tme i would hope humanity would take a leap of faith. It would be the first time to finally let go of the old. It would be the first time. of been truly in the present.

We can say we don't need money, we don't need control, we don't need material. We don't need gold. We don't need to follow anymore.

The energies you are now been bombarded with is giving you this opportunity. For the first time, humanity has broken a barrier. We are evolving and we have broken the first major barrier to carry on our surivival within the galaxy;)

I'm fighting the demons, the fears, the old and the doors i don't want to open anymore. It's a battle I want to finally suceed once and for all. I want to begin

Advertisement