Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More funny things kids say

Options
  • 29-03-2009 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Warning: Don't read this if you're not ok about breast-feeding!

(Some people aren't.)

I am weaning my 2.5 year old at the moment so feeds are less frequent. I was feeding her before bed and she fed for a while and then shot up and pointed to my boob. "That one not working. Need new battery." ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Banrion

jordata wrote: »

(Some people aren't.)

I am weaning my 2.5 year old at the moment so feeds are less frequent. I was feeding her before bed and she fed for a while and then shot up and pointed to my boob. "That one not working. Need new battery." ;)

:DAw. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

haha, the wee angel :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I'll hijack the thead by adding funning things adults say to kids.

So other day childminder for a "treat" brings junior to the local chipper to get a bag of chips. The person serving gives junior a lollipop but adds " now dont eat the lollipop until you have eaten all your chips!"

hmm... as I write it doesnt seem that funny but we had good laugh about it at the time

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

(Some people aren't.)

Hee hee hee :-)

That's fun!

When our eldest was 3, we were on a beach in France. Two guys were doing stuff with what looked like mini surfboards... don't ask me why they're called. But they'd run along the waterline, then jump onto their boards and do a spin or a jump... or some other trick. DD was just standing there and when the second guy had done his bit, which didn't work out too well... DD piped up and said to him: "that's not very impressive". She'd heard me say something to that effect and decided to pass the message on :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rosepetal

i was out today with my 3 yr old daughter when she spotted some friends of ours in the distance. i told her it was great she could see that far, to which she replied 'thats cos i have long eyes mama'. i thought that was very cute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

(Some people aren't.)

I am totally fine with breastfeeding as my partner breastfed but is it just me or is 2.5 years a bit old to be breastfeeding? Now please don't get cross with me people, it is a genuine question.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I have to say I was more disturbed than amused by the original post.

Advertisement