Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any GP's open on a Sunday in Limerick??

Options
  • 29-03-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

:( Anyone know of a surgery open today, Sunday in Limerick City?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

:( Anyone know of a surgery open today, Sunday in Limerick City?

They usually take turns who is going to be open weekends. If you ring your normal GP, they should have a name and phone number recording of who is open this weekend.
    The last time I needed one on a sunday, there was one up near the train station that I was told to go to. It was near the pharmacy on the corner of the people's park.

Hope this helps you.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Thanks Alan. I've done that on a Saturday before and ended up out at some Raheen Surgery. I didn't know they did it on Sunday's also (what was i thinking). I'll ring my own GP and see what recorded message says.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

shannon doc, i do not have the no. but directoey inquireys will but you through.it is an out of hours service, after 6pm and weekends, they have meds if you cannot acess a pharmecy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

1800 212 999

Isn't shannondoc only for County Limerick, and those whose GP's partake in the system?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

they take cash so that means open market, they also have a thing taken called the hiprocatic oath

Thanks for all the speedy replies, got sorted in the end with a doc near the new pharmacy by the train station. Probably same doc Alan mentioned.

Advertisement