Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Video editing and production S/W

• 29-03-2009 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for some free video production software, I've my dads 70th this Friday and would like to put a DVD together afterward for the family, not sure where to look for something like this.

Any recommendations guys..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Use windows movie maker. perfect for amature stuff. some great effects and easy to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Windows move maker all the way, I doubt your using anything other then windows anyway. If it's not pre-installed on your machine I think you can download it through the windows live application.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

+ 1 Windows move maker

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

Sorry for the Hijack OP, but does anyone know if you can rotate certain sections of a video clip 90degrees using windows movie maker.
    I changed the digital camera orientation from landscape to portrait during recording a few clips at a concert (dunno wat I was thinking) and its not nice viewing the clips with my head sidewards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah you can....

Stick a video in the timeline, right click on it and select effects.
    Theres an option there to rotate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

Tallon wrote: »
    Yeah you can....

Stick a video in the timeline, right click on it and select effects.
    Theres an option there to rotate

Sweet, thanks!

Advertisement