Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continual refreshing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its Sunday dude...

Its happening to me occasionally too, been on the site all day but just started when I reviewed someones post history. We'll look at it in the morning first thing unless Ross see's this here before then he might know whats wrong.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Happening on the new posts screen for me all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Same here
    FF 3.0.7
    mac OS X 10.5.6

not happening is Safari 3.2.1

EDIT: Happens in both FF and Safari when logged in. Doesnt happen in either when not logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Screwing up the last visited times and the cookies.
    I've no ide what's going on here.

I had just navigated back to AH and saw a deleted thread.
    Opened it to see what was in it and then did a search for the users other posts.
    Spammer for those interested.

Anway it brought up something that I wasn't looking for.

attachment.php?attachmentid=75997&stc=1&d=1238362373

That's from the first tab as you can see.
    I did a right click, open in new tab on the find more posts by option.

attachment.php?attachmentid=75998&stc=1&d=1238362458

Look at the last visited times.
    The current one tells me I last visited at 22:19 today.
    'tis a mystery to me, for i know **** all about your C++ and php and whatsit.
    I went back in time. Even my PM count is different.
    Last night's lotto numbers for half the winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

My Yahoo email and facebook are borked too.

Maybe I broke Boards...

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

we've been working on some facebook stuff... it wasnt that though.

Its no longer happening to me now though, it seems like there was a problem with the slaved-database apparently.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

DeVore wrote: »
    we've been working on some facebook stuff... it wasnt that though.

DeV.
    Is that the thing Hulla mentioned in Feedback?
    That would be nice.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

All is fine now!!!!
    Who gets the overtime for working Sunday???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement