Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scumbag in Castlerea

• 29-03-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Well just down in castlerea for the weekend,some scumbag drained my mothers oil and broke into her house...At the best of times I hate Roscommon...

Anyway just a heads up to let people know watch your belongings and keep the scum away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭In my opinion

*mono* wrote: »
    Well just down in castlerea for the weekend,some scumbag drained my mothers oil and broke into her house...At the best of times I hate Roscommon...

Anyway just a heads up to let people know watch your belongings and keep the scum away.

l am saddened that you had this experience but may not have been a Castlerea scumbag that did it.

Good heads up though.

Oil stolen from a church this weekend in the county as well. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Oil is getting robbed all over the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

Just cause it was stolen in castlerea doesnt mean it was people from castlerea!! the two recent robberies that happened locally ie ballinlough post office and day break filling station were carried out by DUBS and ROMANIANS!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

good luck to them if they try for mine... there's never more than a couple of inches in there... i'n the laughing stock of the oil depot as i never order more than the minimum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Happened to the uncle last Thursday night down elphin way, keep an eye out

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Hopefully they will move on to Paraic Nally's next. Good luck to them with that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Someone is buying this oil back from the thieving c..ts

If there was no market for it then there would be no point stealing it.

Be very careful whom delivered the oil to your house always ask there full name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

kim_eire wrote: »
    Just cause it was stolen in castlerea doesnt mean it was people from castlerea!! the two recent robberies that happened locally ie ballinlough post office and day break filling station were carried out by DUBS and ROMANIANS!!

Glad to hear they were caught

Advertisement