Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight on the Darndale Roundabout

Options
  • 29-03-2009 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anybody else see the incident at the Darndale Roundabout on Saturday 28th March...broad daylight lads armed with knives and golf clubs chasing a Golf up the wrond side of the road, throwing stuff aat the car, then the Golf came back around at them and they were ****ing golf clubs at the car, then these suped up Golfs arrived on the scene...like the wild wild west it was, very scary!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

No didnt see it but i know there are a couple of travellers site within a square mile of the area

So i wouldnt be surprised if its releted to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MarchelloLippi

Nah these lads weren't travellers...definitely not, looked like dealers as the cars were brand new and very fast...poor girlfriend beside me in the car got a serious fright...not one of them made an attempt to cover up their face...really wass shocking to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

golf clubs chasing a Golf
    How appropriate!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

At least the celtic tiger had a positive effect on the area, Golfs are a massive step up from horses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Danrdale roundabout is a par 5. It can be a tricky hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

spadder wrote: »
    Danrdale roundabout is a par 5. It can be a tricky hole.
    Classic! :D

I'd recommend the 1.8 Diesel for teeing off. Reliable start & great for distance.

A nice short, sharp GTI to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hill Billy wrote: »
    A nice short, sharp GTI to finish.
    Or even an R32 (considering how close it is to the N32). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

on a more serious related note.... there was a lad shot dead last night and the gardai reckon it was related to gang fueds in the darndale region. coincidence that this happened then lad was shot?

maybe you have information the gardai could use?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Martron wrote: »
    on a more serious related note.... there was a lad shot dead last night and the gardai reckon it was related to gang fueds in the darndale region. coincidence that this happened then lad was shot?

maybe you have information the gardai could use?
    Exactly my thoughts when I saw the news last night.
    OP - Please consider giving the Gardaí a call. HB

Advertisement