Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you send quitters messages afterwards?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

I don't see why some people have to celebrate every goal personally I never do unless the other player does then I will waste every second I can just to annoy them back. I still wouldn't watch replays unless it was a very good goal and even then only once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

Sometimes my opponent quits and i dont get the 3-0 default win. How does this happen does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Bren1609 wrote: »
    Sometimes my opponent quits and i dont get the 3-0 default win. How does this happen does anyone know?

Never got the win when someone quits on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

I just won 1 - 0, normal match, final wistle and he quits. Does that count for me? How can I check?

edit: found it, actually got the 3 - 0 win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

I just won 1 - 0, normal match, final wistle and he quits. Does that count for me? How can I check?

edit: found it, actually got the 3 - 0 win

You get the win but you dont get the points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Private Dancer

I used to get seriously pissed at people quitting and send angry messages but then I found out after waiting a few seconds after they quit you still get then win.

And yes i'm on PS3.

Advertisement