Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sustainable energy Postgrad

• 29-03-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineer and i'm thinking of applying for the Sustainable energy Postgrad in DKIT.
    Just want to know if any of you are doing it and if you have any useful feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭No, you're a...

I also welcome any feedback people have about the course? what the lectures/lecturers are like? anything really?

any response would be appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Murts-Rig wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineer and i'm thinking of applying for the Sustainable energy Postgrad in DKIT.
    Just want to know if any of you are doing it and if you have any useful feedback?
    I also welcome any feedback people have about the course? what the lectures/lecturers are like? anything really?

any response would be appreciated

You probably wont get much feedback from here,

I suggest you contact the careers office as they will have loads of information on the course and may be able to put you in contact with someone who can give you feedback

Careers Service,
    Dundalk Institute of Technology,
    Dublin Road,
    Dundalk,
    Co Louth,
    Ireland

Telephone: +353 (0)42 9381700
    Fax: +353 (0)42 9333505

Email: careers[at]dkit.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭No, you're a...

thanks for the info, i'll check it out,

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 39 truerenew

Hi there,

I did the post grad, opened a lot of doors for me. Defo recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Just wondering if you were reffering to the Masters in Renewable Energy:

http://ww2.dkit.ie/courses/dk942

Anyone know what this course is like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 truerenew

Yes I did the couses in DKIT, would recommend it, really helped me get into the job's in renewables since completing the course.

Covers all aspects, wind, water, solar and biomass. It's a taught masters can be taken full time or part time.

Advertisement