Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The super duper story thread

Options
  • 29-03-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Ok so this is simple.....Quote the person before you and then write the next bit of the story (you only need to quote the story part of their post). Write as much or as little as you like. Your part of the story must contain at least one boards person in it. Doesn't matter if you have met them or not.

I'll start -

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating after the nightmare I just had. The only part of it I could remember was looking out of my bedroom window to find Towel401 standing at the door of my dimly lit garden shed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

kingtut wrote: »

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating after the nightmare I just had. The only part of it I could remember was looking out of my bedroom window to find Towel401 standing at the door of my dimly lit garden shed.

My head was pounding after the half bottle of Bourbon I had drunk the night before, I fumbled around in the dark trying to feel for my glasses, When I put them on, I say Towel401 was accompanied by Tirabarella who was lurking in the Shadows with her eyes locked on my window.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

My head was pounding after the half bottle of Bourbon I had drunk the night before, I fumbled around in the dark trying to feel for my glasses, When I put them on, I say Towel401 was accompanied by Tirabarella who was lurking in the Shadows with her eyes locked on my window.

"Dammit!" Kingtut thought to himself, his sweating brow furrowed in frustration. He knew he shouldn't have had that extra southern comfort with lime last night. And now Towel n' Tira had caught up to him....but the effects of last night's festivities had taken their toll on his memory: why were two boards members watching him from his back garden? In one fluid movement, Tut shot out of bed and closed the curtains, the better to get his bearings.

As he fumbled with his bedroom doorknob (heehee), there was yet another surprise in store as mik da man was slumped against the wall outside Kingtut's bedroom, a Soviet Rifle lying on his lap. While mik was in a semi-conscious state, Tut suddenly began to realise what had happened last night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Tirabaralla and Towel begin to creep slowly towards KingTut's house, their eyes fixed on the upstatirs window as the curatins are pulled shut...
    Suddenly Towel becomes distracted, he notices the dark silhouette of a building to his left... It's a shed!!.. A frame corrugated roof, nice stone facade, he reaches for his tape measure...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut calls up some super-pineapples to come save the day (they owe him some favour which involved womens shoes a while back)...anyway they arrive bringing some American super-super pineapples and attack towel with 5 tazer guns and tie him back up in his shed, he manages to eat one super pineapple though!!(fcuker)
    meanwhile miss_shadow is crusin by in a pimped up car RichmondMike_Pimped.jpg but too smoked out to see the confusion in kingbutts house

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

kingtut calls up some super-pineapples to come save the day (they owe him some favour which involved womens shoes a while back)...anyway they arrive bringing some American super-super pineapples and attack towel with 5 tazer guns and tie him back up in his shed, he manages to eat one super pineapple though!!(fcuker)
    meanwhile miss_shadow is crusin by in a pimped up car RichmondMike_Pimped.jpg but too smoked out to see the confusion in kingbutts house

mik_da_man finally wakes up from yet another deep sleep, picks up his Soviet rifle and heads downstairs. outside he sees miss_shadow driving through the neighbourhood in his stolen car. he takes aim and shoots at two of the tyres. One of the shots meets its mark, the other goes through the passenger window and deflates the blow up man doll sitting along side her.

Whilst everyone is distracted from the gun shots outside, Towel plans his escape. He looks around to see what is at his disposal.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

mik_da_man finally wakes up from yet another deep sleep, picks up his Soviet rifle and heads downstairs. outside he sees miss_shadow driving through the neighbourhood in his stolen car. he takes aim and shoots at two of the tyres. One of the shots meets its mark, the other goes through the passenger window and deflates the blow up man doll sitting along side her.

Whilst everyone is distracted from the gun shots outside, Towel plans his escape. He looks around to see what is at his disposal.....

heeyyy that's illegal you posted already!

heeyyy that's illegal you posted already!

Oi, this is the story thread, no general chit chat here!!

As long as there are at least 1 post between your old post and your new one it's fine. My thread my rules :P

Now back to the story little miss .... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I won't write in the story (even if I seem to be in there...and I had no idea...lol) cause..."boards' real life reality" is much more intricate and interesting that whatever story u can make up :rolleyes:
    (but I'll read u nonetheless ^_^)

*up the sheds!*

A giant bomb went off and everyone died - as did the story.

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

A giant bomb went off and everyone died - as did the story.

R.I.P.

And with that explosion, the molemen, lead by kingtut and his mobile shed fortress, crept onto the surface and began to construct an army of sheds, lean-toos and garages to defend the planet from the giant space squirrels.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

tommmy1979 appeared in his train to deploy the troops throughout the country. They arrived at the end of the line and the train pulled into the shed....

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    tommmy1979 appeared in his train to deploy the troops throughout the country. They arrived at the end of the line and the train pulled into the shed....

And inside this shed were many smaller sheds to house individual trains and their pet dogs.....a sort of shed filing system if you will.....!in the main shed the cork boards.ie crowd (we are like cockroaches :-P) debated the uses of the different calibre sheds over shed loads of beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

magicianz wrote: »
    And inside this shed were many smaller sheds to house individual trains and their pet dogs.....a sort of shed filing system if you will.....!in the main shed the cork boards.ie crowd (we are like cockroaches :-P) debated the uses of the different calibre sheds over shed loads of beer!

But due to the copious amount of liquor flowing throughout the main shed, the boards.ie crowd didn't notice the carefully-camoflagued camera spying on them from the corner of the room. The boards.ei crowd, jealous of the superior shed the boardies had received, planned to launch their attack soon.
    "Jesus!" shouted magicianz randomly. "That potted plant seem to be looking at me all funny-like....."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

CommieBaz wrote: »
    But due to the copious amount of liquor flowing throughout the main shed, the boards.ie crowd didn't notice the carefully-camoflagued camera spying on them from the corner of the room. The boards.ei crowd, jealous of the superior shed the boardies had received, planned to launch their attack soon.
    "Jesus!" shouted magicianz randomly. "That potted plant seem to be looking at me all funny-like....."

Loike...

Loike...

At that moment, the boards.ei crowd rush into the shed. "Not on my watch" says tira, who swiftly turns the beer hose onto the .ei crowd and blows them out the window. "damn ferns" i say, "you never can trust those pesky plants....."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

I will not ruin other peoples fun, in future if I feel I do not like a thread I will repress my urge to post negatively in it.

<modedit>

Advertisement