Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lessons on sundays.

Options
  • 29-03-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi. im looking to get horse riding lessons. but sundays are the only day i have off. cant find any place that does lessons on sundays.does anybody know a place.munster region. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

Munster is a big place, but Clonshire has lessons on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Hobbidance

I find it very odd that riding schools won't do lessons on a sunday. Normally they're all open all weekend.

There's no point in you going to Clonshire, Adare if you're living on the far side of Cork.

You could always pick a few from this list and give them a call.

http://www.aire.ie/riding_centres/

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

What county are you in...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jammie30

north cork. i think i tried that place in Adare and she said that she was injured after a fall and couldnt take on any more new people for lessons. ill take a look at the list given above and see how i get on .thanks everyone. also got a personal message from one of you. but as im new .personal messages are not possible for me to read.

Advertisement