Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christy Junior Campbell R.I.P

• 29-03-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Just to let supporters know that Christy Junior Campbell died on Thursday evening into Friday morning, Christy was well respected within the League of Ireland football community. He was an excellent player in his time, and masterminded Longfords promotion a few years back with Stephen Kenny. He was the current Derry city chief scout. I played 5 aside with him every Thursday evening, and after last Thursday's game he took a massive heart attack. He is bereaved by his wife and 5 daughters. His funeral takes place tomorrow at 12pm at St Dominics Church in Tallaght.

God bless you Christy you were a special man.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

RIP

We had a minutes silence for him at the Rovers v Derry game on Friday in Tallaght.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Yeah Ciaran was at the game and it was an immaculate minutes silence for him, after all he was a Tallaght man true and true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

perfectly observed minutes silence for junior and a few others at the drogs game on friday too. my father knew him and said he was a lovely man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Christy was one of the nicest men I have ever met and was proud to call him a friend, I had met him the previous week in Dalymount and had arranged to meet him at the Rovers game!

RIP Christy

3395969435_edd29b08f0.jpg

Advertisement