Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brides of Franc - RTE

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bobbbb

There must be something wrong with my tv.
    No matter how i try to turn down the colour yer wan dee is still orange.

Ive never seen anything so Orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 5673

I liked this weeks episode, very romantic, and true to the heart of marriage.
    Charles Nwankire an Engineering PhD student at U.C.D and Nwabueze Onwukwe a theatre nurse at St. Vincent’s University Hospital had the wedding of their dreams [helped by brides of franc] combining the African and Christian tradition in a Dun Laoghaire based Pentecostal / Evangelical Church – Cornerstone Christian Church www.cornerstonechurch.ie worshipping at the Kingston Hotel in Dun Laoghaire, South Co. Dublin. Charles met Nwabueze at this family Christian church, only to realize that they are both from the same community in Nigeria

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I thought last nights couple were lovely (Patricia and Lou in New York)

Wedding was fab. Looked very stylish but fun as well.

I imagine this is what "D&G" were aiming for. But unfortunately theirs ended up tacky, em, I mean different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SuperFatCat

amdublin wrote: »
    I thought last nights couple were lovely (Patricia and Lou in New York)

Wedding was fab. Looked very stylish but fun as well.

I imagine this is what "D&G" were aiming for. But unfortunately theirs ended up tacky, em, I mean different.

I agree, they were very cute together and its nice to see that you can find happiness after divorce!!
    LOVED the style of the wedding, didnt like her dress though, too sparkly for me!! The trees with the candles hanging was gorgeous, very simple!! Really love the show, its great for ideas!!! :pac:

Advertisement