Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dogs

Options
  • 29-03-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, on the 27th of March, our dogs escaped from our back garden. They are never out of the garden, apart from when on leashes, so they aren't used to being loose on the streets. They have been missing for the past two days and it is very worrying to the family.

The dogs are:

-A white, West Highland Terrier, female, and had a red collar when she escaped, also she cannot hear properly, about ten years old. Name is Lilly.

-Second dog is a Black and White Jack Russel, male, with small splashes of brown on face. Name is buddy and wearing no collar.

Went missing in Kildare town area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Hi Buddy

Sorry about the loss. If you have any pictures of the dogs scan them onto your pc and print them up and stick them up in local pubs, supermarkets and takeaways. There are some nice people out there who are probably trying to find you.

Good luck.

PS I know how it feels, I lost my golden retriever who I've had since I was 7 years old :(

Edit: And the one I had since I was 4 years old was knocked down on Louisa Bridge :(

Advertisement