Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

photoshop software

• 29-03-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭

just want to know as i am a complete novice, i am doing a photography course and need to know where i would buy the adobe photoshop software as i dont want to buy it over the internet anyone can help it would be a great help i live in kildare thanks again:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You can buy it online, direct from adobe.ie website, or else from amazon.co.uk.

Other than that, phone your local camera shop or computer store and ask them if they stock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

http://elara.ie/products/results.asp?srch=photoshop&anyallexact=all&manu=&productcode=&mancode=&searchBtn=Search

There you do,They'll post to you and are in Ireland,Have a student version to if you're still in college.I know it's not in a shop but you can collect it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭nilhg

Paulw wrote: »
    You can buy it online, direct from adobe.ie website, or else from amazon.co.uk.

Other than that, phone your local camera shop or computer store and ask them if they stock it.
    Ricky91t wrote: »
    http://elara.ie/products/results.asp?srch=photoshop&anyallexact=all&manu=&productcode=&mancode=&searchBtn=Search

There you do,They'll post to you and are in Ireland,Have a student version to if you're still in college.I know it's not in a shop but you can collect it

OP said that he doesn't want to buy it online......

PC world in Naas would probably order it for you, or if not I'm sure some of the camera shops in Dublin will have it in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Micromail (Cork) have it listed (CS4) @ €1300 for full version or €188 for student version - hope your course is recognised for student discount! :) Check in with Willie down there - a *fantastic* company to deal with.

* Moderation Note to subsequent posters - keep it legal please. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

nilhg wrote: »
    OP said that he doesn't want to buy it online......

PC world in Naas would probably order it for you, or if not I'm sure some of the camera shops in Dublin will have it in stock

I understand that,But he could mean from the likes of ebay etc or over seas,Just throwing a suggestion his way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

AFAIK, you can get the software at a significant discount if you are a student so see if your course qualifies

Advertisement