Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French document

Options
  • 29-03-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Would I be crazy in bringing in a french document for the french oral even though I have not started preparing on a document? Is it too late as my oral is on Tuesday?

And would it be too obivous to the examiner if I bring in a photo of Obama and bascially have it the exact same as it is in the frecnh magazine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

my class only pickecd their documents on friday.. still have to get somw vocab and words about them from our teacher tomorrow and tuesday!!! go for it if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

and a guy in my class is doing obama too!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

I literally prepared mine the night before. I had a few practice orals before my actual oral and it was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

OUI, NOUS LE POUVONS !!!

Il ya une trés grave crise économique aux etas-unis, le président obama doit fair face a de gros obastacles

Il ya a beaucoup de gens qui sont licencies et qui sont au chomage

Le président obama répete Oui, nous le pouvons pour donner espoir aux américains

Riiight these are the notes I got on obama in my french grinds, but I copied them off someone who was a tad slow so I'm certain there's spelling mistakes in there,

Advertisement