Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC front door company recommendations?

Options
  • 29-03-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭

Folks I'm looking to replace the crappy timber front door and frame of my house with something PVC or steel.

Really looking to deal with a highly recommended company in the city or county with whom people have been happy with the product, price and overall service.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Bonners based in Donegal. They travel all over Ireland. Did our windows last year it was a great job. Nice bunch of lads too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

costelloes of glin, munster joinery, they do not like each other, tell them that you have a quote from the other, they generally try and beat each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

All my family have used Eoin O'Shaughnessy, he's reasonable and does a good job.

Advertisement