Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newlands and the NRA.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NedNew

Yards - Aren't they the quirky version of the metre that they still use in the UK ? I think thats where I last heard the term anyway.

I reckon that a free flow left merge slip from the Belgard road would be fine too and it wouldn't impact on those wanting to uturn.

Also it should be easy to adapt it for use when the grade separation does happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

NedNew wrote: »
    Also it should be easy to adapt it for use when the grade separation does happen.

Indeed, they could build and open the actual slip from the plans for the GSJ as-is. Wouldn't need any adaption at all then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The Renault dealership at the Cross has gone out of business now (http://www.thepost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=IRELAND-qqqm=news-qqqid=41190-qqqx=1.asp) - if the NRA could acquire this site it'd significantly simplify junction planning - more space and no need to provide access to the dealership anymore. Definitely not the nicest circumstances to come upon an opportunity but its there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

That thing is too close to the junction and should be flattened...

Advertisement